Before you protest, make sure to:
- Promote it! To friends, local groups, on the internet, etc. Tell everyone to come join!
- Bring good visuals- signs, t-shirts, props, etc. Check out the Resources page for posters and flyers.
- Figure out logistics - sunblock, water, food, etc.
- Once you're at the event, make sure to take lots of pictures!
- Please remember: these are non-partisan, non-violent protests. No violence will be tolerated on the day of the event.
And if you're willing contact your organizers and see if they need volunteers to help.